Medical negligence

At GC Solicitors our Personal Injury Team know that there are times when people feel they have not received the treatment they expected from their GP, NHS hospital, private healthcare, optician or dentist.

You may just want to make a formal complaint to the Healthcare provider so they will investigate the allegation. To find out whether we can help you if you want to take things further, please contact our Personal Injury Department on 01462 483800 or alternatively, you can email us on .