HSE – Health and Safety Executive – Who are they?
The Health and Safety Executive is a government body whose job it is to police health and safety at work.  They can take action against companies committing health and safety crimes that lead to accidents at work.  More often though they will investigate an injury in the workplace and work with employers to improve. 
If you have a concern about health and safety at work, you can let the HSE know and you can ask for your details to be kept confidential.  The link for the form is below and will only take a few minutes.

If you have had an accident at work that you wish to make a claim for call our Personal Injury Claim team on 01465 483800 or email