GC solicitors are looking for a Private Family Solicitor on either a full or part-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Private Family Solicitor to join an established practice.
Areas of work
- Divorce and matrimonial finance
- Private law children matters including financial
- Pre-marital, post-marital and co-habitation agreements
- Cohabitation disputes
- Domestic violence
- Applications are encouraged from qualified Private Family Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years PQE ideally
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of private family work is expected
- It is essential you have excellent communication and client care skills
- The successful solicitor will be proactive and organised in their approach and able to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong drafting skills are a necessity.